Serpentine Jarrahdale Before and After School Care
Located at the YMCA Serpentine Jarrahdale Community Recreation Centre this service provides care for up to 60 children every day.
Children can play, relax and even finish their homework in the safety of the YMCA’s before and after school care centres.
Supporting families and their children in a fun and stimulating environment is all part of our before and after school care that caters for children in Kindergarten through to Year 6.
Your children will be cared for in an environment where we take responsibility in helping school-aged children meet their emotional and educational needs.
They will hang out with their friends and meet new friends which will help develop the social skills that come from sharing a meal together or playing a game.
Hours of Operation
- Before School Care: 6.30am - 9.00am
- After School: school finishes until 6.00pm
- Supervisors are able to be contacted from 1.00pm in the afternoon
All YMCA before and after school centres are staffed by qualified and experienced professionals who receive regular industry training.
Fees and Rebates
- All eligible families will receive the Government's Child Care Subsidy (CCS).
- Before School Care permanent bookings $30.00 per day, casual bookings $32.00 per day.
- After School Care permanent bookings $40.00 per day, casual bookings $42.00 per day.
- School Holiday Program Early Bird bookings $88.00 per day, Casual $93.00 per day.
- Pupil free day $88.00
A Typical Day for your child
- Breakfast offered to all children, regardless of what time they arrive
- Flexible and relaxed atmosphere as we help children prepare their minds and bodies for the school day
- Inside and outside activities available and dependent on the personalities of the children and how they like to approach their mornings before heading to school
- Afternoon tea provided to re-energise children after school
- Homework club with qualified staff members on hand to help
- Structured and planned yet flexible activities are offered to help meet the physical, educational and emotional needs of children coming home from school