Bunbury Early Learning Centre
YMCA Bunbury Early Learning Centre is located near bush land and the beach, giving children the opportunity to connect with their local environment.
Receive one week free! New families joining YMCA Bunbury can receive one week free* when signing up now. Already an existing customer? We've got you covered! Refer a family to YMCA Bunbury and also receive one week free*. Contact us for further details on how to redeem this offer.
*Conditions apply, contact Centre for more information.
The facility was purpose built for child care, creating spacious and vibrant environments with real grass, trees, vegetable gardens and flower beds.
We offer places for children from birth to 5 years, we only serve nutritious home-style food and we pride ourselves on offering extremely affordable fees. We have a central meeting place where all children come together to share their meals – we call it our “Piazza” – meaning a place to meet.
The centre is a member of Remida; a creative reuse centre that supplies recyclable materials to services for children to be creative with and learn about sustainability.
To understand our Approach to Learning, Philosophy of care and more information on Early Learning Centres at YMCA WA please click here.
Centre Director: Courtney
Hi there! My names Courtney Spencer and I am the Acting Director for YMCA Bunbury Early Learning Centre.
I started off my career over 12 years ago in a small country town community run childcare centre before I made the move to Bunbury YMCA in 2013.
I currently hold my certificate 3 and Diploma of Children Services. Throughout my career at the Y, I have gained invaluable knowledge and experience in various roles which continues to drive my passion for early childhood education and care.
I love the warm home-like feel the centre provides, with communal family areas and big open spaces for children and educators to learn and grow together. The most rewarding part of my role is watching the children and their families build strong trusting relationships with each educator and our natural environments.
I look forward to welcoming you and your family to YMCA Bunbury Early Learning Centre.
- I am thoroughly impressed with all aspects of child care provided at the Y Bunbury and leave knowing the child I have placed in their care is safe, secure and most of all happy.
- The staff at the Y Bunbury are amazing. My son is absolutely thriving and he learns so much every day. We would highly recommend the Y Bunbury for any parent looking for day care.
- The educators at the Y Bunbury are amazing, I know my kids are safe and happy there, they have become like family to my kids!
- The educators are all very approachable, kind, caring and lovely people. Everyone says hello and goodbye, they communicate well, and we love seeing our son’s updates on story park every day. He learns so much and speaks so highly of all his teachers. We love our centre.
- The educators are very helpful and genuinely care about our children. They continue with any routine that we implement at home and even give helpful advice when requested. They go over and above my expectations!
- The educators are all very friendly and supportive. You can tell they enjoy their jobs and working with the kids. Courtney the manager is extremely easy to talk to and there is great consistent communication.